We are seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager for a newly created role which will be instrumental in driving growth of Platinum Skies through the acquiring and retaining customers.
- Devise and execute integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Project Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Create data driven campaigns to optimize direct marketing throughout the campaign lifecycle
- Manage third party agencies to ensure maximum return on investment
Devising and executing marketing campaigns that are highly-targeted and optimise return on investment, creating a pipeline of new customer prospects and managing the purchase lifecycle of prospects are fundamental objectives of the role.
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for creating the Marketing Calendar of campaign activity that is executed across channels to drive both brand awareness and traffic to our sales channels. You will be expert at managing marketing campaigns from inception through to execution, managing both internal and external resources to deliver a joined up customer campaign that delivers to agreed objectives.
Demonstrable expertise of driving commercial success through customer-led thinking, campaign integration across channels and use of customer data to drive decision making and targeting – is vital for this role. Knowledge of the retirement and housing sectors isn’t a pre-requisite but a genuine interest in customers is a must.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing – Platinum Skies, this is a demanding, but a very exciting job. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about customers and understands how communication across multiple touch-points throughout the purchase journey drives commercial success.
The role offers great scope for making a positive difference to the growth of the business and a positive difference to society.
Devise and execute integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
Project Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
Create data driven campaigns to optimize direct marketing throughout the campaign lifecycle
Manage third party agencies to ensure maximum return on investment
Devise B2C (business to consumer) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives working collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team on campaigns.
Acquire, analyse, and segment campaign data to optimize direct marketing campaigns across a personalised and segmented campaign lifecycle, ultimately converting leads to sales..
Brief and oversee the work of a mix of in-house and outsourced marketing resources and agencies who will deliver much of the campaign activity
Write, edit and proofread content and copy so that they are appropriate for our different target audiences within marketing campaigns
Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
Deliver regular reports of campaign results, integrating analysis from all channels and evaluation of KPIs
Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience.
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
- An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI’s.
- Experience of operating at a managerial level within a marketing team, co-ordinating activity and driving action through internal and external resources.
- Strong Marketing communications experience preferably gained in a sales-led environment.
- Extensive experience developing and executing marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media channels
- Knowledge of change management communications strategies
- Good analytical skillset with a proven track record in profile led decision making; comfortable with financial and operational analysis.
- Experience managing suppliers including Creative/media/DM agencies.
- Excellent grammatical knowledge and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Capable of using and learning new technologies and applications.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, across all levels of the group.
- IT literate – Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Well-organized with an ability to adapt and tackle a wide variety of challenges and tasks.
- Strong affinity with our core purpose and values; desire to drive positive change and a genuine interest in the affordable housing and healthcare sector.